Hot Tub Aromatherapy: How to Turn Your Hot Tub Into a Day Spa Treatment
Hi there, Murrieta and Temecula Valley! Are you looking for a way to take your hot tubbing to the next level? When you’re going for deep health and relaxation benefits that hot tubs have to offer, don’t overlook the power of smell to change the way you feel. Try adding aromatherapy to your spa!
Relaxing in your hot tub is a sensory experience. You see and hear the jets and bubbling water; you feel the strength of the pressure of the water flow massaging away stress and tension. Now you can lift your mood, increase energy and create an even calmer environment by incorporating one of the most powerful of the senses; smell!
But be careful,though. Improperly used essential oils can damage spa components. But if you use the correct products, incorporating aromatherapy into your hot tub ritual is even easier than you might think.
CAN YOU USE ESSENTIAL OILS IN A HOT TUB?
Hot tubs aren’t designed to circulate and filter thick substances like oils. Before you drop scented essential oils into the water, consider the possible risks to your spa—and to your wallet, after you find yourself paying for hot tub repairs and replacement parts.
Considerations for How to Use Aromatherapy in Your Hot Tub
- Today’s best spa water care systems keep your water constantly fresh and clean without needing to be changed more than once every few months. However, adding oils or other substances that filters aren’t designed to remove will lead to buildup and other problems over time. A good rule of thumb: If a product isn’t specifically designated for use in a hot tub, don’t add it to your water.
- Apart from the risks they present to your hot tub components, not all essential oils are safe for direct contact with your skin. Homemade hot tub aromatherapy is never a wise choice. It’s a good idea to choose an aromatherapy method that’s free from potential negative side effects.
- Follow the guidelines for maintenance of your hot tub water system to keep your water clean and clear—both for the resilience and long life of your tub and to avoid cleaning and changing the water more often than necessary.
Crystal clear, periodically circulating water is a vital component of your peaceful home spa dream. Essential oils and homemade hot tub aromatherapy don’t play nicely with that dream. The good news is that there’s a simple way to integrate aromatherapy into your hot tub usage without the risk of costly or damaging side effects.
How to Turn Your Hot Tub Into a Therapy Pool With Spa Crystals
Colorful and fragrant Spa Crystals set the mood, arouse emotion, and relax your state of mind and body. Whether it is romance, muscle therapy, or peace of mind, the benefits of aromatherapy are always desirable, so add a scoop of Spa Crystals to your spa or hot tub before you soak. These fantastic fragrances will enhance your spa experience by transporting you to a deeper relaxation.
- Is safe for hot tubs, baths, spas of all brands and models.
- Made with Essential Minerals.
- Will not clog filters, motors, or jets.
- Will not affect sanitizers or PH Level.
- Will not foam or bubble.
- Is safe for all spa surfaces.
- Made in USA.
To turn your hot tub into a therapy pool, try Lavender, Cucumber Melon, Jasmine, Eucalyptus or Pomegranate. Your hot tub experience will never be the same.
USE AROMATHERAPY IN YOUR HOME HOT TUB SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY
Aromatherapy options specifically designed to safely interact with your water care system come in a wide variety of fragrances and forms, including hot tub aromatherapy crystals, liquids, salts, and capsules. Valley Hot Spring Spas & BBQ Islands on Murrieta, CA will be able to suggest products that might work best for your spa.
Today’s top spas now have innovative water quality systems that are cleaner and gentler on your skin, more energy efficient, and more flexible and convenient for your lifestyle. Along with features like easy do-it-yourself testing and maintenance, you can also enjoy aromatherapy products specifically designed to work with your spa’s water quality system.
Where to find the best hot tub.
The best place to find answers to your hot tub questions is here, at your local hot tub dealer, Valley Hot Spring Spas & BBQ Islands in Murrieta, CA. We happily serve all areas from San Diego to Orange County! If you are in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon Lake, Riverside, Lake Elsinore, North County San Diego, Fallbrook, Hemet or Corona, then we are your best hot tub store!
Come on in and you’ll be able to sample these unique hot tub aromatherapy blends decide which best fits your home spa vision. You can also check out some of the other great benefits of the hot tub experience, download a detailed brochure, or request a price quote now.