Do you have dry skin? You need salt water in your hot tub.
Yes, there is such a thing as a Salt Water Hot Tub!
We love our hot tubs! There is no better way to enjoy your backyard and our incredible Murrieta and Temecula Valley weather than a soak in your hot tub. The benefits of hot tubbing are exponential, from strengthening connections with your loved ones and oneself, relieving pain, releasing tension, better sleep, lessening the effects of arthritis, and many others. But sometimes dry skin can be exacerbated from exposure to hot tub chemicals and hot water.
There is a solution, and it is ancient in its origin: Bathing in warm salted water. It was a practice known as thalassotherapy (from the Greek word thalassa, meaning “the sea”) and recommended over 2500-years ago by none other than the “Father of Medicine” himself, Hippocrates himself.
Hot Spring® Spas has revolutionized the way that hot tub owners care for their water. They have taken this “wisdom of the ages’, modernized it, and made it available in their hot tubs. It’s called the Ace Salt Water System and it’s a breakthrough in hot tub water care. The ACE system uses a patented diamond electrode – there are actual, real DIAMONDS in the hot tub – that creates active oxygen. Because cleaners are automatically generated from salt and water, spas with the ACE system lack the odor of chlorine and require fewer harsh chemicals that can irritate skin and eye. Enjoy soft skin after soaking-not the dry, itchy feeling you get from other chemicals.
The Benefits of a Salt Water Hot Tub
- The absolute best water care system for a Spa.
- The most natural water care system.
- Go from the pillow of your hot tub to the pillow of your bed.
- Never experience horrible chemical smells.
- Doesn’t dry out your skin like some water care systems can.
- The water is silky smooth and soft.
- You use much less bottled water care products than any other hot tub water care sanitizing system.
- The system uses a little bit of salt and some cool technology and automatically cleans the water and naturally creates the chlorine residual needed to have clean, safe hot tub water.
- The salinity is very low, much lower than a salt water pool and not even comparable with the ocean. This low salt content means that the water feels soft, but the system does not corrode any of the equipment or hot tub components.
- The salt water sanitizing system is the MOST NATURAL water care system available for hot tubs.
- It is recommended to change the water in a hot tub every 3-4 months or as needed in standard hot tub systems. With the ACE Salt Water system, the same water can last up to a year. This is a huge water savings.
- It is not a set it and forget it system, but if you follow the simple instructions and do the minimal amount of required maintenance, this system is one of the easiest water care systems available for hot tubs.
• Most resort hotels worldwide now have salt water pools. The water quality is second to none. You deserve a similar system for your hot tub!
• Hot Spring spas are the only spa that has a salt water system that is built into the controls of the hot tub for ease of use
• Not like the ocean, it feels soft and smooth, won’t harm you or your hot tub, and is easy to maintain!
With the advent of the ACE Salt Water System in 2009, Hot Spring revolutionized hot tub water care. Valley Hot Spring Spas customers have given it a resounding thumbs up. It truly makes a difference in the quality of the hot tub experience, due to the way your skin feels after soaking.
Since the Ace Salt Water System is fully integrated into Hot Spring Spas, and not an aftermarket add-on product, the performance and ease of operation are smooth and seamless.
If you’re thinking about a new hot tub, and the idea of soaking in salt water intrigues you, just drop by our convenient Murrieta location for a free test soak. You’ll not only learn how easy it is to use the ACE Salt Water Sanitizing System, you’ll be able to experience just how wonderful it feels.